TALKCalgary - Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > Why are Canadian men so ugly?

You are viewing in limited guest access mode only. For full access please login or register

Why are Canadian men so ugly?
 Moderated by: Admin
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Mar 28th, 2007 10:05 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
meemo

Joined TALKCalgary: Tue Feb 6th, 2007
Mana: 
Yea you know there's a reason why they're labelled "Mac-frankenstein creations" after all... But I mean why change up your whole routine.. could alyways venture down to Burger King or Taco Bell?!?... Hell sometimes "I'm sooo hungry I could eat at Arbys":P heheh

Posted: Wed Apr 4th, 2007 09:47 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
BadGRRRL

Joined TALKCalgary: Mon May 1st, 2006
Mana: 
Please do cross the border - I'll take all the canadian men I can get! 

Okay - I'll take most canadian men.   

Scratch that - I'm as picky as the next gal. 

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2007 10:04 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
OutWest

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 18th, 2007
Mana: 
Don't pick me. I'm REAL UghLY and besides;

I only like women who have a kind heart, good sense of humor,

and nice legs

Posted: Wed Nov 26th, 2008 06:59 pm
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Justme

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Nov 26th, 2008
Mana: 
You know I just had to post a reply even though it is old post. But I had to open my big mouth. Which I will probably regret. But here goes...

I  currently live in NYC and have also lived all over Gods green earth, Canada included.  And have dated men from all over gods greens earth in my travels etc.

But you mention tanned and toned in Cali. But as most people complain when talking or living in Cali.. It is very superficial, and there is more thought put into physical appearance than working out the brain.

And I personally have a "no date American men policy" for some time now because I have learned that it really is useless if you want a well rounded man. ( educated, warm hearted, brain in his head, half @#s decent looking, good lover) American men tend to be the worst lovers, egocentric( what for I could never figure out) self absorbed, and a little on the brain dead department. Most are not men. Get mugged lady and you better know how to defend your man! Seriously.

So I have been in the planning stages of moving  to Canada and one reason was because there are still family values there somewhat. ( only one reason)  And the people are generally more intelligent north of the border. And I don't have to worry about a lazy lover because they are better up there. Maybe it's because it is cold all the time who knows.

So if you find a man? With a good heart, brain, pretty eyes, self motivated, employed? Teach him how to dress and get a hair cut. All men need a little guidance in those departments from a woman. Notice I said guidance and NOT change him!

But go ahead.. Take all the useless men from south of the border. I will have one less self absorbed, obnoxious, useless for the gene pool male hitting on me;) Be glad to trade you.

When it came to dating I had some of the best luck with Canadian men and Englishmen. They still know how to treat a woman and can hold a conversation.

I tell my girlfriends all across the US if they don't want a man that thinks they are better and openly treat them that way, have a better sex life, and man who can treat them like an equal and at the same time be a friend and protector look north. Most like the thought when I tell them it is possible!

Yes there are ugly people everywhere. But there are more beautiful people inside and out up there than here. And a beautiful inside makes an average person beautiful.

Maybe you are young still and the real things in life don't matter yet? Before anyone decides to snap at me for this post?  Believe me I have no problems finding atractive men. It actually keeping them away and finding  atractive men with things that matter that is the difficult part;) A good looking man with subtacnce goes a loooooooong way baby! So does an average man with subtance.

Anyway he may be beautiful today, but tomorrow? Well I hope he has a heart because physical beauty always fades.

Posted: Wed Dec 3rd, 2008 08:07 pm
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
Molondo

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Dec 3rd, 2008
Mana: 
FatAssed Annie wrote: Why are Canadian men so ugly? Is it because it's so cold in the winter. (Though that might explain another problem they've got, but I won't go there. Never again....) If you go to California, they're all bronzed an fit. If you go to Europe, they're swarthy and sexy. (Oh, all right, the French stink because they never wash and eat garlic, but the rest are OK). But in Canada it's Uglyville, and Calgary seems to be the worst. What does a girl do? I have to cdross the border to meet a decent looking man! Help!!!

Go to craigslist, they have all kinds of "bronzed an fit" to help you with the trolling.

Posted: Fri Dec 12th, 2008 04:49 pm
  PMQuoteReply
6th Post
Here_In_Time

Joined TALKCalgary: Fri Dec 12th, 2008
Mana: 
Well as a man,  I have to agree. 

Lucky for me, I am a transplant.  Been living in Calgry for work reasons but the climate hasn't tainted my looks any.

Chin up Annie.

Posted: Fri Sep 18th, 2009 02:05 pm
  PMQuoteReply
7th Post
an immigrant

Joined TALKCalgary: Sat Sep 12th, 2009
Mana: 
Yes. They are pigs. I will never marry a canadian man, any man living in Canada.

Posted: Sun Sep 20th, 2009 08:26 am
  PMQuoteReply
8th Post
joseph131

Joined TALKCalgary: Sun Sep 20th, 2009
Mana: 
I guess in that case could you offer the same thing that a man would really want?
I think the problem might be fixed for about a big amount of $ worth of cosmetic surgery including those anti-bitch therapy and some other needs before and after the surgery.

Posted: Sun Nov 14th, 2010 02:51 pm
  PMQuoteReply
9th Post
MeTired

Joined TALKCalgary: Sat Nov 13th, 2010
Mana: 
Well this is another ego issue that woman now have increased.
I thought that woman were more sensitive then man but now that seemed to have changed.
I am not the perfect man but I am the perfect husband so says my wife.
I think that most people and I do mean most people are completely obsess with TV advertising and programs. They feel that the only one they want to be with must be beautiful and no heart, or you get someone who is not so beautiful and has a real heart. A genuine heart that will do anything to make you happy. I am surprise that there is only 12 post on this issue. Compare to 3 billion Canadians, what does that tell you?
Amen.

Posted: Mon May 9th, 2011 05:11 pm
  PMQuoteReply
10th Post
AshleyGirl

Joined TALKCalgary: Mon May 9th, 2011
Mana: 
Haha i think the same goes for some of the girl. Most people in Canada are bad looking because they don't exercise enough, eat junk food and spend all their free time drinking or on facebook.

Current time is 11:31 pm

TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > Why are Canadian men so ugly?

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0933 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 30 queries executed.