TALKCalgary - Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > Kiprusoff and Phaneuf at Calgary scank bar?

You are viewing in limited guest access mode only. For full access please login or register

Kiprusoff and Phaneuf at Calgary scank bar?
 Moderated by: Admin
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Apr 9th, 2007 02:27 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
BadGRRRL

Joined TALKCalgary: Mon May 1st, 2006
Mana: 
Seriously, these guys are adults and are welcome to do as they please.  Having a smoke and a beer is not the end of the world.  Most people know that hockey players are notorious for surrounding themselves with beautiful women, skanky whores or not.  Have you ever checked out the player's wives & girlfriends.....or even just around the changeroom after the game.......Loads of gold-digging skanks - they start 'em young too! 

Posted: Thu Apr 12th, 2007 03:47 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Cutter

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 26th, 2006
Mana: 
Totally with you on this one Mugen6. If you are earning the kind of money these guys are why hang around one of the dirtiest dive bars in Calgary? 

So will all this clubbing around town by kipper and Co take a toll on the Flames defense? Well how they fair against Detroit over the next few games will answer that one. Personally I think The Flames are a lost cause.

Posted: Mon Apr 16th, 2007 02:09 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Cutter

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 26th, 2006
Mana: 
So three to one loss in Detroit today in game two of their first round run with the Red Wings.

All joking apart, the bottom line is the Flames are a mess, they might as well all call it a day and all hit the skank bars. Personaly I won't be renewing my season tickets next year to watch this bunch of losers.

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2007 10:52 am
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
OutWest

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 18th, 2007
Mana: 

Knock off Detroit. Do it. Keep smoking and drinking up a storm. Vancouver is going to win the next Flames/Nucks series. (My nickname says it all) 

I am not surprised the NHL'rs in Calgary (Or anywhere) drink a few beers, but amazed they smoke. Smokers wil have a tough time if the game goes to quadruple overtime.

Iginla is something else. Bieksa will take him though. There ya go. The pot is now stirred.

I'm on this thing cause the rain is pounding on my roof, making it hard to sleep (Vancouver)

Last edited on Wed Apr 18th, 2007 10:54 am by OutWest

Posted: Mon Jun 18th, 2007 11:04 pm
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
Lord of Midian

Joined TALKCalgary: Sat May 5th, 2007
Mana: 
So do you mean to imply there are any OTHER kind of bars left in this town??!!

I miss the old Live Wire, especially when Kevin Woron--the godfather of real heavy metal radio in this town--used to DJ there, as well as host his immortal show on CJSW, "Megawatt Mayhem."

Oh where, oh where, could my favourite heavy metal bars be?

Current time is 12:48 pm

TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > Kiprusoff and Phaneuf at Calgary scank bar?

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1467 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 27 queries executed.