TALKCalgary - Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > World Policeman – If Not Us, Who?

You are viewing in limited guest access mode only. For full access please login or register

World Policeman – If Not Us, Who?
 Moderated by: Admin Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Aug 26th, 2007 03:47 am
  PMQuoteReply
61st Post
george

Joined TALKCalgary: Thu Aug 16th, 2007
Mana: 
If the US was crazzy enouph to drop a nuke you dont think there is people that are just as crazzy that will drop nukes also, i dont think anyone would win that war. while i have US friends i do not like Bush the skull and crossbones, corprate america etc they are all snakes what you fail to relize is americans themselves have no control there system has failed them. so why would we push there system on others?

Posted: Tue Aug 28th, 2007 04:32 am
  PMQuoteReply
62nd Post
OutWest

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 18th, 2007
Mana: 
george wrote: OutWest wrote: Have another beer, George.

If not for the US we would be speaking Russian already, and driving a Lada... after a 3 year wait to be able to buy one.

Our debt per capita ratio is at least 20% higher than our US counterparts, and our tax freedom day is July, theirs is late April. ...and the average US marine will kick your butt without even getting angry... just a matter of routine

Will someone please explain to George what 'Tax-freedom day' means?
 hmmmm...thats funny during maple flag in cold lake we had some yankees come into the bar all arogant chips on there shoulder airforce pilots and we beat them like rented muels. Think my gramma fights better from what i seen.
Took 'em all on yourself, did ya?

Pilots don't get hand to hand combat training... at least, not much

When I was a young tough guy like you, I'd gotten myself into a scrap with this American. I'd had a stint with the wrestling club in last 3 yrs of high school, and boxed amateur for most of my teens....and like you... I thought I was pretty tough ...  I wasn't overly big, not even 6 ft tall, but could take care of most trouble that came my way.

The American I called outside?... I tagged him once.... then got my butt totally kicked.  He could have killed me. ....and he half broke my arm... the guy just went into this zone, and it was over. Less than 15 seconds

The irony: He had a baby face, and looked like a choir boy.                                           I had a messed up face, and felt like I'd been run over by a truck.

He was a Marine... It's not smart to mess with those guys

Posted: Mon Sep 3rd, 2007 08:16 pm
  PMQuoteReply
63rd Post
Lord of Midian

Joined TALKCalgary: Sat May 5th, 2007
Mana: 
ragincajun wrote: Oh, I think it takes a lot more to upset the Lord of Midian. I think he hates not only Americans, but anyone else who doesn't think along his lines.

I sincerely wish him the best of luck in New Zealand. Perhaps the culture and/or government there will suit him.:)

I hate stupidity, ignorance, and hypocrisy.

That goes double when it takes a form/expression as insufferably self-righteous as I've seen here, courtesy of my new girlfriend Dana, and the head of her disgusting society's fan-club, OutWest.

From what I've seen/heard, the zeitgeist in NZ should suit me fine, but thanx for the kind wishes...:dude:

Posted: Mon Sep 3rd, 2007 08:26 pm
  PMQuoteReply
64th Post
Lord of Midian

Joined TALKCalgary: Sat May 5th, 2007
Mana: 
OutWest wrote: george wrote: The bigger question might be what would happen to the U.S if they did not have our oil and gas to buy.? we can always turn around and sell it to China or any ohther country on the planet. like really, like we need the U.S.

figured out that negotiations go allot farther than blowing some guys head off. Like i said Canada has many friends, we dont need weapons we are smarter than that,, should we be attacked the world has our back, something the states does not have. It would be the Americans worst nightmare should they pick a war with Canada, in essence we are stronger.

They could finish us off in 20 minutes. 4 big nukes and 3 small ones = 7 cities looking like Hiroshima times 1000 (That's a ten megaton bomb.) 2 for Toronto, One each for Montreal and Vancouver, then Ottawa-Hamilton-Victoria, and it is all over.

China could do that too, and so could Russia. However, as long as the US is South of us, there is little chance of this. and... Russia is so slow and dumb, the US would totally obliterate them,

You guys who hate the US are stupid... just plain stupid...and I suppose you think France is our 'friend?" Not so

And when the World War that America is hellbent on starting finally comes? Guess where the bombs will fall in order to deprive America of it's fuel resources?

Get a clue, and better yet, get the **BLEEP** out of our country you traitor.

Posted: Sat Sep 15th, 2007 08:46 am
  PMQuoteReply
65th Post
OutWest

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Apr 18th, 2007
Mana: 
OH YEAH??? Hey, without me ragging on you, you'd have nothing to gripe about. DANA rocks... whoever she is

Posted: Fri Feb 29th, 2008 03:47 pm
  PMQuoteReply
66th Post
Devil May Cry

Joined TALKCalgary: Fri Feb 29th, 2008
Mana: 
I was looking to do some hardcore flaming, but this thread has failed to amuse me.
Does the 'non-interventionist policy' mean ANYTHING to you?

Posted: Wed Feb 26th, 2014 08:36 am
  PMQuoteReply
67th Post
BulahLerry
Guest Member

Joined TALKCalgary: 
Mana: 
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to  change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a synthetic wig and it is perfect.

Posted: Wed Jan 27th, 2016 02:55 pm
  PMQuoteReply
68th Post
mgcanada

Joined TALKCalgary: Wed Jan 27th, 2016
Mana: 
Policemen of the world...you have to be joking. The USA didn't do any policing except where it served it's own greedy purposes. The USA is the drug capital, murder capital, pollution capital, arms distribution capitaL, corruption capital of the world. Quit blowing your own horn and consider for one time only, the damages, murder and mayhem imposed on the world by the USA....my hero, as in my butt.

Current time is 09:27 amPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   

TALKCalgary - Forums > Calgary Stuff > General Talk > World Policeman – If Not Us, Who?

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0766 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 34 queries executed.